cron in sunos 4.0

Jon A. Tankersley apctrc!cra2!zjat02 at uunet.uu.net
Wed Apr 19 05:18:31 AEST 1989

No, I don't mind it that much, but what I think is interesting is the
difference in the messages.  I installed the 4.0.1 automount patch and now
get messages every night about can't find mount point for /net.  Trouble
is the sun3 systems print the command while the sun4 systems don't (or
vice-versa).  Got a problem logged on that one.

Simple solution is to place >/dev/null 2>&1 on the end of the command.

-tank-
#include <std/disclaimer.h>		/* nobody knows the trouble I .... */