Increasing the number of inodes in a file system

Daniel R. Ehrlich ehrlich at shire.cs.psu.edu
Fri Aug 4 05:28:39 AEST 1989

I know that this has been discussed before, and I am sorry to bring it up
again.  But if some kind soul could tell me were I could find information
on how to increase the number of inodes in a file system I would
appreciate it.  Please respond via e-mail, as I am sure the entire list
doesn't need to see this rehashed.

Dan Ehrlich <ehrlich at shire.cs.psu.edu> | "A message is not a message until the
The Pennsylvania State University      | rules for interpreting it are in the
Department of Computer Science         | hands of the reciever."
University Park, PA   16802            |    --Apollo Belvedere Smith