Wanted sendps: send postcript files to a LaseWriter II NTX

Jose Ambros-ingerson jambros at ics.uci.edu
Tue Aug 1 10:10:42 AEST 1989

We have 2 Sun4/110 running OS4.0.01 and we have a Lasrwriter II-NTX.  Most
of our printing is TeX and LaTeX stuff so we use dvi2ps to translate from
dvi to ps files. What we need now is a driver to establish the connection
to the printer, and send the fileto be printed, while listening to the
printer's request to stop and so on.  I'd really appreciate if somebody
could tell me how to get hold of such program.

Thanks in advance

Jose A. Ambros-Ingerson				email: jambros at ics.uci.edu
Dept. of Information and Computer Science       Phone:   (714) 856-7310
University of California			         (714) 856-7473
Irvine CA, 92717