Sunview Color Strangeness

duane at ginosko.samsung.com duane at ginosko.samsung.com
Fri Aug 4 23:17:42 AEST 1989

We just finished upgrading our Sun network from 4.0/4.0.1 to 4.0.3, and
something strange has happened to my color 3/60 in sunview.

It seems that the first shelltool I spawn will not accept the color
black) is up, all other windows work just fine in the right colors.  If I
kill it, the *next* window I start in color shows up black.

Has anyone else noticed this strangeness in 4.0.3? It isn't a problem, but
is a minor annoyance. Such annoyances rankle me, especially since our Sun
rep told us to go to 4.0.3 to "get all those lovely bug fixes".

Andrew L. Duane (JOT-7)  w:(508)-685-7200 X122  h:(603)-434-7934
Samsung Software America	 decvax!cg-atla!ginosko!duane
1 Corporate Drive			  uunet/
Andover, MA.   01810		 duane at ginosko.samsung.com

Only my cat shares my opinions, and she doesn't know my login password.