X window terminals

Ashok Kumar A. Segu aksegu at uts.amdahl.com
Tue Aug 8 10:44:17 AEST 1989

Hi,

Is anyone using X window terminals (manufactured by Network Computing
Devices' NCD16/NCD19 or Visual Technologies terminals) as clients with a
SUN server.  What is the performance of the network and the general
feedback you have received from users regarding response times, etc.  What
kind of software is available for use with X window terminals. Any
comments/info/suggestions are welcome.

You can e-mail your answers to me and I will summarize them to the net.

Thanks.

-Ashok Segu
--
-Ashok Kumar A. Segu              |    Voice: (408) 992-2790
  Advanced Test Engineering       |      Fax: (408) 773-0833
  Amdahl Corporation              | Internet: aksegu at uts.amdahl.com
  1250 E. Arques Avenue (M/S 298) |     UUCP: ..{ames,uunet}!amdahl!aksegu
  P.O. Box 3470                   |
  Sunnyvale, CA 94088-3470        |