Wanted: TeX for SUN

Jay Williamson jaysun at donald.eng.clemson.edu
Thu Aug 17 02:06:07 AEST 1989

I am wanting to get the latest version of TeX for our SUN 4/60 and SUN
4/110 machines all running SUN OS 4.0.3.  Does anyone have any information
on where I can get the latest and greatest version?  We are wanting all of
the additional utilities also (dvi previewer, etc.) We mainly use SunView
but we might get X-window utilities also.  Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay Williamson            Engineering Computer Operations
jaysun at eng.clemson.edu    Clemson University
|  "A conclusion is the place where you got tired       |
|        of thinking."                                  |
|                                 --Arthur Block        |
Jay Williamson    <jaysun at eng.clemson.edu>