Find "|>field<|" Key

Ken Feuerman feuerman at symcom.math.uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 8 04:26:03 AEST 1989

In SunOS 4.0, running SunView, the textedit menu has an item

Find (pull right) Replace |>field<| (pull right) Next

which of course has the effect of finding the next blank in text to be
filled in and selecting it.  I'd like to program this very effect into one
of the keyboard keys, probably one of the R1-R15 keys.  Does anyone know
of an easy way to do this?  By the way, I'd prefer the selection to be
pending delete, regardless of what the default seletection extension is
set to be.

--Ken <feuerman at symcom.math.uiuc.edu>