VMS BACKUP for SUN?

John Redhorse jrredho at sandia.gov
Fri Aug 4 09:53:00 AEST 1989

I have a specific need to exchange data between VAXen running various
versions of VMS and a SUN 4/60.  I've found a utility that reads, but does
not create UN*X-style tar files under VMS v4.x.  However, a UN*X utility
that reads VMS BACKUP savesets has thus far eluded me.  Any suggestions as
to where such an animal might be found would be greatly appreciated.

Please respond directly to me as I'm not currently a recipient of this
list.

Cheers,

John Red-Horse                           INTERnet:JRRedho at sandia.gov
Org 1524(Engineering Analysis Div)                JRRedho at Sandia-2.arpa
Sandia National Laboratories
Albuquerque, NM   87185-5800    Bell:	(505) 846-0870