where can I get huge fonts?

Michael Schwartz boulder!latour!schwartz at ncar.ucar.edu
Sun Aug 27 10:40:53 AEST 1989

Does anyone know of anywhere I could get some huge fonts (like 60 point)
for my Sun?  I would like to try to do this so I can do demos in class
using my workstation, and have people be able to see them.  I notice that
/usr/lib/fonts/fixedwidthfonts has a max size of 24 point, and fontedit
doesn't let you make them larger than 24 point.  I hacked up a version of
fontedit that lifts this restriction, but it's still a hassle -- I don't
really want to draw all the (large) character by hand.  Thanks,

 - Mike Schwartz
   Dept. of Computer Science
   U. Colorado - Boulder
   schwartz at boulder.colorado.edu