OR is sendmail.cf

Dale Worley worley at compass.com
Sat Aug 19 01:28:55 AEST 1989

Is the OR option in sendmail.cf under SunOS 4.0.3 of any practical use?
All of the machines in our network remote-mount /usr/spool/mail from the
same server, so sendmail should be able to deliver to any mail-file from
any machine, eliminating the need for OR.  Is there some non-obvious
reason that this doesn't work?

Please respond by mail, our news connection is poor right now.

Dale
Dale Worley, Compass, Inc.                      worley at compass.com
Insanity provides a nearly impregnable defense.  It's hard to ask the
salesman for a refund when he's sniffing your crotch and baying at the
moon.  But you have to lay the groundwork early.  -- Cerebus