plot(1g) for sunwindows?

Hellmuth Broda mcvax!cgchd6!whbr at uunet.uu.net
Fri Feb 3 14:18:54 AEST 1989

Dear Netlanders

I wonder whether anyone knows about a filter (PD or commercial) that can
be used in the same fashion as the plot(1g) filter in a sunview
environment.  I.e. read the output of graph(1g) and produce a plot in a
window similar to the plots created by perfmeter(1).

Please e-mail any pointers---I will summarize to this newsgroup.

Thanks in advance---Hellmuth Broda

Dr.rer.nat. Hellmuth W. Broda | c/o CIBA-GEIGY Scientific Computing Ctr.
Biologist and Systems Analyst | R-1045.3.16, P.O.Box, Tel:+4161 697-7109
      UUCP:   whbr at cgch.uucp  | CH-4002 Basel                Switzerland
      Old uucp:       ...!uunet!mcvax!cernvax!cgch!whbr
      Internet:       whbr%cgch.uucp at uunet.uu.net
      BITNET:         whbr%cgch.uucp at cernvax.bitnet