Thanks, Mr. LeFebvre

Dave Jones megatest!soleil.djones at decwrl.dec.com
Fri Feb 3 19:41:48 AEST 1989

I would like to thank Mr. LeFebvre publicly for contributing his time and
efforts to moderating comp.sys.sun (Sunspots Digest).  It is a pleasure to
read, and it helps me to do my job as a programmer.

Mistakes are inevitable.  Unlike many net contributers, Mr. LeFebvre has
never been defensive about his rare miscues.  He simply posts a
correction, and then gets on with business.

But on the net, it seems that the only commentary concerning the
contributions of others is posted by whiny complainers.  I hope that Mr.
LeFebvre is not put off by that.  For each of these noisy detractors,
there are dozens of us who appreciate the job he is doing, but seldom
bother to say, "Thanks."

Thanks, William.  Keep up the good work!

	Your truly,
	Dave Jones

[[ Thanks for the encouraging words.  --wnl ]]