Sun 3 Asm Lang (or just 680x0) books needed

Daniel J Pezely pez at vax1.acs.udel.edu
Thu Feb 16 11:45:08 AEST 1989

A section of an assembly language class at the University of Delaware is
considering teaching the Motorola 680x0 instruction set on the Suns.

Does anyone know of good books for the MC680x0 processors and/or Sun 3
Assembly language?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
		Daniel Pezely
		pez at vax1.acs.udel.edu

[[ The best reference book on the 680x0 is the one from Motorola.
Actually, there are at least two:  one for 680[01]0 and one specifically
for the 68020.  The book is called the "Programmer's Reference Manual".
It is, in my humble opinion, indispensable when writing 680x0 assembly
language programs.  But as for a "how to" book, I have no recommendations.
--wnl ]]