386i- Does DOS do as same as on a 386PC?

S.C. Blair frame!scb at ames.arc.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 8 08:17:03 AEST 1989

For those of you who have "several"(more than -1-) of the Sun 386i
machines, how has your experiencesbeen  with DOS programs under Sun's DOS
window environment? I'm considering buying several for some
secure(non-networked) users who're already familiar with using a Sun. For
them, all they need is Lotus 1-2-3, Symphony, and Dbase IV to run on it.
However, they have other Sun related things that they normally do which
causes me to consider spending more money and buy them the 386i.

No flames or weird jokes here, please! I'm looking for real answers so I
can make sure that if I buy 8-10 of these things, that users will still be
able to work.

Thanks!!
--
Steven C. Blair Manager Systems Administration
Frame Technology Inc. 2911 Zanker Road San Jose, Ca. 95134
INTERNET: frame!nevdull!scb at sun.com  frame!nevdull!scb at vicom.com
UUCP: {most backbones(ames, sun,)}vicom!frame!nevdull!scb