Business Graphics -- correction

William LeFebvre phil at Rice.edu
Thu Feb 16 13:05:57 AEST 1989

My apologies!  Mitchell Wyle recently posted a message entitled "Business
Graphics".  Later he sent me a note asking me to make some corrections to
his english.  Unfortunately, the message slipped by me yesterday without
the corrections being made.  Sorry.

The sentence that reads:

    A very good reason to buy a (blech!) mac-IIx or NeXt is the lack of
    bundled software for simple Publishing and Spreadsheet tasks.

should read:

    A very good reason to buy a (blech!) mac-IIx or NeXt is Sun's lack of
    bundled software for simple Publishing and Spreadsheet tasks.

		William LeFebvre