screen fonts question

John A. Shriver jas at monk.proteon.com
Thu Feb 16 16:48:10 AEST 1989

Am I losing my mind, or is there really no visible difference between
screen.r.13 and screen.r.14?  (SunOS 3.5.2.)  All of the other screen.r.*
fonts are obviously different sizes, but when I try and increase my font
size from 13 to 14, I notice no difference whatsover.

All I want is a font that is clear on my not-so-perfectly converged 3/160C
display.  All the serif fonts get hoplessly sparkly.  My FE is not sure
that swapping out the display would get me any improvement.  Yes, I have
degaussed it.

Is there any other public repository of fonts for SunOS?