calendar program wanted

Willis Stinson wsti at pbhyf.pacbell.com
Thu Feb 16 20:09:55 AEST 1989

I am looking for a stand-alone electronic calendar program with the
following features to run on our Sun file server:

1) graphic (suntools) and dumb terminal (vt100) interface
2) view calendar entries by day, week, month
3) calendar intersection for meeting scheduling
4) appointment reminders/alarms
5) print out or save calendars to file

I would appreciate hearing from you if you know of any public domain or
purchase software which satisfies all/most/some of these needs.  Thanks.

- Bill Stinson   {att,bellcore,sun,ames,pyramid}!pacbell!pbhyf!wsti