Fig and TransScript problems: The Solution

Ralph P. Sobek ralph at laas.laas.fr
Sat Feb 11 08:34:59 AEST 1989

Yes, you can inhibit page-reversal even with '%!PS-Adobe-' PS files.

mcvax!owf!jw at uunet.uu.net (Juerg Wanner) writes:
> This has nothing to do with postscript but with the transcript software
> which tries probably to reverse the pages if it sees the first header.
>
> If the file starts with '%!PS-Adobe-'...

I just wanted to add that Transcript can be configured.  Replying to Juerg
Wanner's comments concerning page reversal, specifying 'REVERSE=' in the
printer's `option' file (on our system it's option but `man 8 transcript'
says that it's .option).  Looking thru transcript's printer shell scripts
as well as the man pages helps.

Ralph P. Sobek
ralph at laas.laas.fr
ralph at laas.uucp, or ...!uunet!mcvax!laas!ralph		If all else fails, try:
SOBEK at FRMOP11.BITNET				      sobek at eclair.Berkeley.EDU