Thanks for Dbx and Dbxtool Interfaces

Robert Side rside at uvicctr.UUCP
Wed Feb 1 00:02:51 AEST 1989

Newsgroups: comp.sys.sun,comp.unix.questions,comp.unix.wizards

A short while ago I asked the following

>I need some help on how dbx and dbxtool communicate.

The answer to this question is get the following techincal report: "Dbx
and Dbxtool Interfaces" by Steven Muchnick.  Almost everyone that
responded said to get this report.  I have ordered it but it has not
arrived yet so I cannot say how good it is.

*Thanks* to all those who responded and I tried to mail a thanks to all
those who responded but some of the mail didn't get through successfully.

Thank you net.

Rob
--
Robert Side <rside at uvunix.UVic.ca>
UUCP:	...!{ubc-vision,uw-beaver,ssc-vax}!uvicctr!rside
BITNET:	rside at uvunix.bitnet