Postscript view for Sun?

tom reingold tr at ctt.bellcore.com
Tue Feb 14 15:23:29 AEST 1989

I heard from a friend that there is a program that allows viewing of a
PostScript file on a Sun screen.  He says he thinks it's called "psview"
or something like that.  This is supposed to be a freely copyable program.
I know that there is a commerciual program for this, but the free one may
do for me.

What is this program and where can I get it?

Tom Reingold                   |INTERNET:       tr at bellcore.bellcore.com
Bell Communications Research   |UUCP:           bellcore!tr
444 Hoes La room 1H217         |PHONE:          (201) 829-4622 [work],
Piscataway, NJ 08854           |                (201) 287-2345 [home]