printing via pc-nfs?

Chris Elvin celvin%ee.surrey.ac.uk at nss.cs.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Feb 10 19:13:03 AEST 1989

I have recently installed pc-nfs on a bunch of pc clones and was wondering
if anybody has had experience of printing files remotely other than via
the "net print" command.  I'm looking at printing from within GEM or
MS-WINDOWS (and other applcations) and so far, all my output has
disappeared down a black-hole.  I am not very familiar with pc-nfs, but
appear to be following the instructions.  Any help is much appreciated.

		Thanx in advance

		C.
--

Christopher Elvin,
Computer Systems
   Support Officer,              Network Address : celvin at ee.surrey.ac.uk
Dept. of Electronic and          Telephone       : +44 483 571281  ext. 9104
   Electrical Engineering        Direct line     : +44 483 509104
University of Surrey,            Telex           : +44 859331
Guildford,                       Fax             : +44 483 300803
Surrey, GU2 5XH.