Mouse motion scaling factors?

x-6478, 4.85 sxm at philabs.philips.com
Sun Feb 19 17:10:34 AEST 1989

I've noticed that whenever I increase (i.e. > 2) the mouse motion scaling
factor (1st_ceiling) on monochrome Suns it updates the default parameters
for that session only.

This problem persists only on monochrome Suns not on color Suns where it
reads in the correct value from .defaults on startup. Any clues ?  It's
very irritating to be stuck with a much slower mouse every time I get out
and back into SunView. I dont see any mention of it in the documentation
so any help would be appreciated even if this has been a RTFM problem.
Thanks.

sandeep
--
Sandeep Mehta                                      uunet!philabs!bebop!sxm
Philips Laboratories                               sxm at philabs.philips.com