Can somebody recommend a Postscript printer for the SUN network?

Tony Tran versatc!tran at sun.com
Wed Feb 8 16:42:31 AEST 1989

I am looking for a Postscript printer for our SUN network which is less
than $4000.00, quite reliable, and requires minimal maintenance.

We currently have about 30+ SUNs on this particular subnet {mostly for
Software Development} and found the existing Imagestation (from Imagen)
not adequate for our purpose.

Any hints or advice would be very much appreciated.

 Thanks in advance,
 Tony Tran
 Versatec Corp.
--
UUCP: {sun|ames|pyramid|vsi1|leadsv}!versatc!tran  	Tony Tran
Versatec, 2805 Bowers Avenue, Santa Clara, Calif 95051 (408)982-4317