How to access Frame Technical Support

Trish Mudgett frame!disney!tdm at sun.com
Wed Feb 22 13:54:26 AEST 1989

>For future reference, I don't mind carrying messages about problems
>with applications that are primarily Sun-based.  Espcially if no
>reasonable alternative exists (as is the case here)...

Frame users are encouraged to send the Frame Technical Support Team e-mail
regarding Frame products.  Any and all feedback about our software is
strongly encouraged.  We appreciate wnl's offer to carry such messages out
on sunspots but we wanted to make certain that Frame users realized that
there is an alternative route for information and assistance.  Send e-mail
to sun!frame!comments or comments at frame.com or phone (408) 433-3311 x490.

A note on Frame's Technical Support policy: We answer or at least
acknowledge receipt of any e-mail the same day it arrives at Frame (for
e-mail received by 4pm PST).

Trish Dailey Mudgett
Frame Technology
Technical Support Engineer