Include source-files in framemaker docs?

Dave Jones megatest!soleil.djones at decwrl.dec.com
Fri Feb 3 14:59:15 AEST 1989

I'm trying to do something with framemaker that seems like it should be
easy and obvious, but so far, I have had no luck.

I'm writing a design document for a software project that is written in C.
I want to include some source, specifically #include .h files, into a
framemaker document.  Every attempt I have made has had some fatal flaw.

I want the include-file to be an indivisable table. (I don't want
framemake splitting it onto two pages.)  And I would like to be able to
grab it directly from the source file. I tried editing directly into an
anchored graphics frame, as graphics text, but that is tedious and fraught
with pitfalls. It is hard to keep things lined up right.

Is there a way to import text into an anchored graphics frame?

Or is there some other way? Any suggestions?

		Dave J.

P.S. How do you change the font of graphics text in "tools"?