Need a Device Driver, source please

Manfred Rabbel unido!tub!pac!manfred at uunet.uu.net
Tue Feb 28 19:05:20 AEST 1989

For all who want to write UNIX device drivers and had a lot of problems I
think I can help you.  I have used the following three sources :

1) UNIX WOLRD January - March 1988
   Writing UNIX device drivers
   by George E. Pajari

2) Writing a UNIX device driver
   Janet I.Egan , Thomas J. Teixeira
   John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 1988
   ISBN 0-471-62811-5

3) SUN OS4.0 Manual
   Chapter 10: Networking, Writing device drivers

Manfred Rabbel

e-mail: mcvax!unido!tub!pac!manfred             snail mail:
        manfred at pac.uucp                        Manfred Rabbel
        manfred%pac%tub.BITNET at MITVMA.MIT.EDU   PAC Hardware GmbH
                                                Kurfuerstenstr. 112
fax:    +49 30 213 91 55                        D-1000 Berlin 30
phone:  +49 30 213 92 00                        Federal Republic of Germany
txl:    0505 990080 pac-h SO