ftp logging question

Tait Cyrus cyrus at pprg.unm.edu
Thu Feb 2 16:57:35 AEST 1989

I owe you all an apology.  In a previous letter I stated that the ftp
patchs allowing logging did not work for anonymous ftp.  I based that
statement on the fact that I had tried to do the same thing without
success.

Well, several folks pointed out to me that it does work.  After playing
around with it, I was able to get things working.

The reason I even mention this is because I do not want anyone to think
that it is not possible just because I voiced a disagreement.  I does
work, and very nicely.

	++Tait