NSE information?

Khaled Bettaieb mcvax!hslrswi!bettaieb at uunet.uu.net
Thu Feb 9 01:27:15 AEST 1989

I would like to have feedback from people having experience with the
product 'NSE' from Sun. It seems like a popular product in the USA, but
not in Europe (as far as I know). If you are working with 'NSE' or you
evaluated it, I would appreciate your impressions and comments on it. For
example, what is the necessary time to learn it, how much work was done to
customize it to your specific environment, what size of project you are
working on, etc..  I will summarise the responses to the net.

Regards,

Khaled Bettaieb

e-mail : bettaieb at hslrswi.UUCP