Hardware flow control under SunOS4.0 question

S. Khai Mong khai%amara.uucp at mailgw.cc.umich.edu
Thu Feb 16 06:01:27 AEST 1989

SunOS 4.0 supports flow control for the serial ports.  The question is how
do I set up my systems such that flow control is always on by default,
such as for outgoing uucp calls, incomming dialups.

The only way I seem to be able to set the hardware flow control is from a
program using ioctl calls.  I assume that the hardware bits are reset when
your program terminates, so that it is useless for my purpose.

--
Sao Khai Mong:   Applied Dynamics, 3800 Stone School Road, Ann Arbor, Mi48108
(313)973-1300 (uunet|sharkey)!amara!khai  khai%amara.uucp at mailgw.cc.umich.edu