Publisher vs FrameMaker

Brian Whittaker bwhittak at libra.uucp
Sat Jan 14 13:27:23 AEST 1989

dela at ee.rochester.edu (Del Armstrong) writes:
>	- We ruled out Interleaf due to it's interface. Interleaf takes over
>	your entire screen, prohibiting the use of SunTool based applications
>	while running Interleaf.

Just to set the record straight (or up to date) - we have Interleaf 3.0
and it does run quite happily *under* SunView allowing full access to
SunTool based applications while running Interleaf.  I'm not sure of the
details, but I think it requires SunOs 3.2 or later (don't know about
4.0).  I'm also told they recommend at least 24M of swap space, but we've
been using it happily with only 12M.

Brian Whittaker, Prime Computervision, Amersham, HP7 0PX, UK
bwhittak at cvedg.prime.com
bwhittak at uk.co.cv.edg                  +44 494 714771 x 304