The Moderator Always Gets the Last Word

shn at think.com shn at think.com
Thu Jan 26 15:30:38 AEST 1989

> gnu at toad.com writes "I am finding that wnl's commentaries in messages are
> more irksome than helpful these days."

A couple of comments.

I treat all suggestions from the net with the same suspicion, no matter
who writes them.  Nobody here is batting 1.000.

The moderator can save everyone a lot of time by sending a quick responce
in the comments.  Otherwise, the sender might get one hundred repsonces to
the obvious question.

I am sure wnl spends a lot of time running Sun-Spots, but if gnu at toad.com
would like to take his place, I am sure wnl would like the spare time.

Personally I would like to thank wnl for his performance given the volumn
of mail he processes *every day*, including weekends.

Sam Nuwayser (shn at think.com) Thinking Machines Corporation