Need Documentation on Sun 4 SPARC Processor

Mark Linimon killer!linimon at cs.utexas.edu
Sat Jan 14 10:46:47 AEST 1989

In article <4035 at ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM> you write:
>I have been trying for some time to get detailed information on the Sun 4
>SPARC processor with very limited sucess.

Here is my list of what I believe are the current SPARC manuals:

Sun:
The SPARC(tm) Architecture Manual
Version 7
Part Number 800-1399-08
Revision A of October 22, 1987
Sun Microsystems
2550 Garcia Avenue
Mountain View, CA 94043

Sun also has several application notes available; try your local sales office.

Fujitsu:
MB86900 RISC Processor Architecture Manual
November 1987
Revision 02, October 10, 1987
Fujitsu Microelectronics
3220 Scott Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA 95054

(Data sheets are also available for the FPC and the MMU).

Cypress:
RISC 7C600 RISC Family Users Guide
Published June 3, 1988
Cypress Semiconductor
3901 North First Street
San Jose, CA 95134

If LSI Logic has their manual ready, I at least don't have a copy.

If anyone has more (or disputing), please contact me by email or phone and
I will update this message.

Mark Linimon
Mizar, Inc.
1419 Dunn Drive
Carrollton, TX 75006
(214)446-2664 x8044
uucp: {convex, killer, sun!texsun}!mizarvme!linimon