Perfmeter questions

Andy Cowan cowan at edsews.eds.com
Sat Jan 28 13:34:29 AEST 1989

I have a few questions regarding perfmeter:

Is this program public?  If so, where can I get the source?

Is anyone aware of (or developing) a perfmeter type tool for the SunLink
channel boards?

I would like to know as much as possible about how perfmeter takes
samples, draws the graph, etc.,  so that I might be able to evaluate the
effort required to develop a perfmeter type tool for the SunLink channel.

	Andy Cowan     cowan at edsews.eds.com

[[ perfmeter is Copyright (c) 1985 by Sun Microsystems Inc.  The source is
distributed even with the binary-only version of SunOS (along with most
suntools source) in /usr/src/sun/suntool.  But since you paid money to get
it, and it is not marked as "freely redistributable", I would guess that
it is not "public" in any way.  --wnl ]]