Apple Laserwriter the same as Sun Laserwriter

Peter Baer Galvin galvin-peter at cs.yale.edu
Thu Jan 12 09:48:47 AEST 1989

We have a couple of Laserwriter II NTX printers connected to Sun servers
through serial lines and being driven by Sun's Transcript software...so
yes, it does work.  The only problem we've seen is that when more than one
file is in the queue to be printed some requests sometimes get lost (leave
the queue without printing).  I haven't had time to track it down yet...

	--Peter

Peter Baer Galvin       		      (203)432-1254
Senior Systems Programmer, Yale Univ. C.S.    galvin-peter at cs.yale.edu
51 Prospect St, P.O.Box 2158, Yale Station    ucbvax!decvax!yale!galvin-peter
New Haven, Ct   06457			      galvin-peter at yalecs.bitnet