A inexpensive (edu discount) or free SunView Troff previewer

Marco S. Hyman hsfmsh!mhyman at sun.com
Fri Jan 13 18:51:41 AEST 1989

a suntools environment??" our moderator says:

> There is something called "suntroff" that people around here seem to be
> happy with.... --wnl

suntroff is available on the 1987 SUG tape.  According to the README:

This directory contains a Device Independent Troff previewer for a
Sun workstation.  It is based on a previewer originally written by
David Slattengren (Berkeley) and Rich Hyde (Purdue) and was nearly
all rewritten by Malcolm Slaney (Schlumberger Palo Alto Research).

I'd also be interested if a troff (as opposed to ditroff) previewer is
available.

--marc
Marco S. Hyman
UUCP:	...!sun!sfsun!hsfmsh!mhyman