Driver Code for Sun-3 VME Bus Device Wanted

Robert E. Filer rfiler%dragonlady at blackbird.afit.af.mil
Thu Jan 19 12:38:22 AEST 1989

I am looking for a device driver for the following Sun-3 VME Bus board:

	MIL-STD-1553B BUS CONTROL UNIT VMEbus INTERFACE,  MODEL BCU/VME-1014.

Realizing that this is an oddball board and that probably no one else uses
one, I could also use driver source for other Sun-3 VME Bus devices.  I
have a copy of a device driver for this board written for some Intel
machine, but I would like to look at some drivers for Suns in the hope of
converting this driver over to the Sun.

Anyone with any leads on a driver for this or other VME Bus boards, please
Email to the following address.  Thanks.

-----
Bob Filer
Air Force Institute of Technology
rfiler at dragonlady.afit.af.mil