NFS maps root to nobody

Howard J. Postley bambam!dino!hjp at uunet.uu.net
Tue Jan 3 16:57:42 AEST 1989

I know that this has been asked and concluded long ago but I forgot the
answer and where to look for it.

By default, NFS maps root uid (0) to nobody (-2).  This is inconvienent
for our site.

My question is:  how do I change this mapping?  I couldn't find the kernal
include file to change because I don't know what the parameter is called.

Thanks in advance,
//Howard

P.S.	Sun 3/50, SunOS 3.4
--
Howard Postley      usenet:  uunet!bambam!hjp
On Word             phone:   +1 213 399 7733