Sources wanted for PostScript Interpreter for SUN

William B. Morrison wbm at cod.nosc.mil
Tue Jan 24 13:49:56 AEST 1989

I've obtained the sources for the postscript interpreter for the SUN (from
CUNIXC.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU - called PSINTERP via FTP), and I'm having a little
trouble getting it to work on my SUN-3. I've tried various configurations
all to no avail. Does anyone out there in NetLand have a working version
on a SUN? If so, could you please email it to me or let me know where I
can FTP it from?  Unfortunately, the project I'm now on doesn't give me
the time to hack the code. Thanks in avance.

Bill Morrison