raster images wanted

tale at pawl.rpi.edu tale at pawl.rpi.edu
Wed Mar 8 06:44:36 AEST 1989

Black and white sun rasters of various things are available via anonymous
FTP from pawl.rpi.edu (128.113.10.2), in pub/backgrounds/ and in three
subdirectories (actually links to other raster caches on the system) named
more1, more2 and more3.  Subjects range from anime to people to cartoons
to art and more.

Additional rasters can be found on surya.waterloo.edu, which you'll
probably have to reach via 129.97.129.72 because almost every darned
machine at waterloo only has an MX record in the host masters.  They carry
both black&white and colour rasters in images/sun; all of their black and
white rasters are also available on pawl.

(Tony Kusalik ... I need an address to return your tape.  Please email
me your postal address.  Thanks.)

Dave
      tale at rpitsmts.bitnet, tale%mts at rpitsgw.rpi.edu, tale at pawl.rpi.edu

[[ Note:  our name resolver has had problems resolving "pawl.rpi.edu".
You may hae to specify the Internet address explicitly.  --wnl ]]