Photo Album Desired

John S. Watson watson at ames.arc.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 30 14:14:21 AEST 1989

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have, seen, heard about, etc, a "Photo Album" program for the
Suns?

My chief has seen me doing screendumps and screenloads, but would like to
have something more automatic, like a special key on the console, which
when pushed would freeze the screen, capture the screen in a rasterfile,
then file it in a "album".  Later, you could run an "album viewer" that
would let you thumb through the pictures you have stored.

So, before I start hacking this up myself, I was wondering if anyone has
already done this, or maybe its a part of some larger program somewhere.

John S. Watson
NASA Ames Research Center

ARPA: watson at ames.arc.nasa.gov
UUCP: ...!ames!watson