SCSI Disk Help Needed..

Bob Kaser kaser at ee.rochester.edu
Thu Mar 2 16:29:58 AEST 1989

I have a SUN 3/60 with a Micropolus 1355, 141 M, disk drive attached to
the SCSI bus.  I also have a Micropolus 1325,71 M,disk that I would like
to connect to the 1355's SCSI out port.  My question is, does anyone know
how I can do this?  What, where, and how do I do this.

When we originally purchased this drive we recieved no documentation on
it.  I've called our local SUN office and recieved no useful help.  What I
need to know is:

	1)  How do I change the SCSI address to 'sd1' or 'sd2'
	2)  Along with this is,  which jumper block do I change since
	    I don't have any doc's on the drive.

Thanks to all in advance.  Please email the results directly to me.

kaser at ee.rochester.edu
{ames,cmcl2,columbia,cornell,
garp,harvard,ll-xn,rutgers}!
rochester!ur-valhalla!kaser