3-D plotting package for Suns?

Ruth Milner, Systems Manager x2746 SYSRUTH at utorphys.bitnet
Fri Mar 24 02:26:19 AEST 1989

We are looking for a plotting package to run on our Suns, 3's and 4's
running 3.x and 4.0, which is capable of doing 3-D repre- sentation. We
currently have a couple of good programs but they only do 2D. Is there
such a thing in the public domain? Being a research site, we can't afford
a lot of the commercial products around, although since I don't know what
they are I would welcome information on them as well.

Please note this is needed for *plotting*, not graphics display.

Please reply to me. If there is interest indicated from other quarters, I
will summarize to the list.

Thank you.

Ruth Milner
Systems Manager
University of Toronto Physics

sysruth at helios.physics.utoronto.ca  (Internet)
sysruth at utorphys                    (BITNET)