cron in sunos 4.0?

Arnold D. Robbins arnold at emoryu2.cc.emory.edu
Wed Mar 15 01:56:36 AEST 1989

Is there anyone else out there who is sick of getting umpteen messages a
day from cron?  Is there any way to shut the d*mn program up?

To take a potshot, what ever happened to the Unix philosophy that said
programs should NEVER be needlessly chatty?

(Go GNU! At least I'll automatically get source code I can fix.)

Arnold Robbins -- Emory University Computing Center
DOMAIN: arnold at unix.cc.emory.edu
UUCP: gatech!emoryu1!arnold  PHONE: +1 404 727-7636
BITNET: arnold at emoryu1	     FAX:   +1 404 727-2599