need help with pw_copy

Hsuan Chang hsc at vuse.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Mar 23 20:03:00 AEST 1989

>I have been trying to get the pixwin function pw_copy to work for some
>time now.  I can't seem to get it to work.  Are there any known bugs with
>it ?  I have included a sample program which shows what I am trying to do.
>I want the pixwin from main_frame copied into the pixwin in main_frame2.
>On all the machines I have tried, the main_frame2 pixwin remains blank

As I recall, the pw_copy works only when the two pixwin are created from
the same base frame.  You might find a work around by using the pw_rop()
function and use target_pw->pw_prretained pixrect as the target pixrect.

Hope this helps.

Hsuan Chang    hsc at vuse.vanderbilt.edu
Image Processing Lab, Computer Science Department
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tn 37235