SLIP for the 386i

Brad Clements bkc at sun.soe.clarkson.edu
Tue Mar 14 09:48:15 AEST 1989

smsdpg!seg at uunet.uu.net (Scott Garfinkle):
> Does anybody have slip for the 386i?  As supplied with PC-NFS, the distro
> kit is for the sun[2-4]; I don't want to muck with it if'n I don't haveta.

Anonymous ftp to omnigate.clarkson.edu and retrieve
	/pub/sun/slip4.0.shar

I just put this up on my 386i yesterday and it appears to work fairly
well. routed is giving me problems but I have fixed them by running it in
quiet mode and establishing a static route in our router to the slip
subnet that I will be attaching to the 386i.

This shar is from the sun-spots archive.