Requesting help to re-make MAGIC CAD Software on Sun

Colleen H. Ellenwood ellenwood at sed.ceee.nbs.gov
Wed Mar 15 04:17:58 AEST 1989

I am trying to re-make MAGIC on a Sun 3/280 running 4.0 and I have an
error message that there are undefined symbols while running ld within cc.
Upon looking at the libraries that are to be linked with MAGIC, I found
that /usr/lib/libg.a is not in archive format.  I sent a message to Sun
but have heard since of others who have recently re-made MAGIC and was
hoping for a quicker response.  Thanks for any information.