Unwanted Sunview WIN ioctl messages

John Oswalt jao at clint.uucp
Tue Mar 14 07:47:10 AEST 1989

I have a Sunview application which creates a frame and some subframes,
registers several file descriptor handlers with the notifier (it processes
input from other processes through pipes), and interacts with the user a
lot.

Eventually I do a window_destroy() on the main frame, window_main_loop()
returns, and my program terminates.

Now, Sunview spits out several messages:

WIN ioctl number 20006703: Device busy
WIN ioctl number C00C671D: Bad file number
WIN ioctl number C014671F: Bad file number
WIN ioctl number C0146720: Bad file number
WIN ioctl number 2000671E: Bad file number
WIN ioctl number C00C671D: Bad file number
WIN ioctl number C014671F: Bad file number
WIN ioctl number C0146720: Bad file number
WIN ioctl number 2000671E: Bad file number
WIN ioctl number C00C671D: Bad file number
WIN ioctl number C014671F: Bad file number
WIN ioctl number C0146720: Bad file number
WIN ioctl number 2000671E: Bad file number

How can I get rid of these?
--

John Oswalt (..!sun!megatest!jao)