My 3/280 is trashing its file systems

Ray Lubinsky rwl at uvacs.cs.virginia.edu
Fri Mar 10 01:29:12 AEST 1989

Thanks to all on this list (and on Sun-Nets to which I erroneously posted
this query), but we've solved the problem with this.

Swapping in a new CPU card did the trick.  My guess would be bad address
translations were being performed by the MMU.

Ray Lubinsky                         rwl at trinity.cs.virginia.edu (Internet)
                                     rwl at virginia                  (BITnet)
Department of Computer Science,      ...!uunet!virginia!uvacs!rwl    (UUCP)
University of Virginia               (804) 979-6188                 (voice)