ALM-2 board question

Rob McMahon cudcv%warwick.ac.uk at nss.cs.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 2 19:11:21 AEST 1989

archambe at iro.umontreal.ca (Benoit Archambault) writes:
>When [quitting emacs the system] leaves you waiting forever as if you had
>pressed CTRL-S. The only way to get back to the shell is to press CTRL-C.
>
>[[ ... There is a patch for the ALM-II driver that should be applied if you
>are running 3.x.  A similar fix is in the 4.0.1 patch kit.... --wnl ]]

This is fixed, but in `YAPT 5', not in 4.0.1, I believe the bug ID is

	1014235 Emacs hangs and character being dropped over ALM line.

Rob
--
UUCP:   ...!mcvax!ukc!warwick!cudcv	PHONE:  +44 203 523037
JANET:  cudcv at uk.ac.warwick             ARPA:   cudcv at warwick.ac.uk
Rob McMahon, Computing Services, Warwick University, Coventry CV4 7AL, England

[[ Okay.  I thought I remembered it being in there.  One of these days I'm
going to retrieve that README file from the 4.0.1 tape and print it out!
Kinda stupid that the written docs don't have that information.  --wnl ]]