Updated Sun Sources?

Larry W. Virden lwv at n8emr.UUCP
Thu Mar 2 10:06:39 AEST 1989

I am hoping for enhancements or fixes to toolplaces for SunOS 4.0.? .  In
particular, I would like to find a way to get toolplaces to leave -Ww and
-Wh alone, output entries in the sequence that they appear in the .sunview
file, and eliminate duplicate -Wg entries.

I am on a Sun 386i, model 150, running Sun 4.0.1 right now.

Also, does anyone have any other patches to the Sun provided sources?  I
am talking about those sources for the toolplaces, clock, shelltool, etc.
I understand that at one time there were some binary updates to the
appropriate 680x0 libraries so that shelltool was a vt100tool, but that
the changes for that were never posted.  I do have the clocktool patches
for the penddulum , which I got from the sun-spots archive.  But I havent
seen too many other things.

Thanks

--
Larry W. Virden	 674 Falls Place, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 (614) 864-8817
75046,606 (CIS) ; LVirden (ALPE) ; osu-cis!n8emr!lwv (UUCP)